The 6-foot-2, 204-pound Terrace Marshall Jr. (above) is the kind of big receiver Gutekunst likes, and his humble personality would make him a good fit in the locker room — something Gutekunst talks frequently about valuing. Despite opting out of the season after seven games, Marshall still set career highs for receptions (48) and receiving yards (731) in his abbreviated season while scoring 10 touchdowns. Having spent much of his career in the shadow of Ja’Marr Chase (a possible top-10 pick) and Justin Jefferson (last year’s No. 22 overall pick who had an outstanding rookie year with the Minnesota Vikings), Marshall has the tools to develop into another top NFL wideout from LSU.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Grand jury finds no wrong-doing in 2020 death of jail inmate
- Deputies capture Bayside Park shooting suspect
- Willow Smith's mental health is 'in a fragile state'
- Robert Earl "Bobby" Thaxton
- Thomas Edmund Jennings, Jr.
- Waste Management announces suspension of drop-off recycling in Hancock County beginning July 26
- Christine Martin Adams
- UPDATE: Sheriff’s office releases identity of shooting suspect
- Jeff Hair announces intent to run for Hancock County Coroner in Nov. special election
- Rick David Kihneman
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.