The Sea Coast Echo was founded in 1892. The first issue of the weekly Echo came out on January 9, 1892, with the motto "Fearless in all Things." Its goal was to be an "all home print" newspaper and promised "a first class newsy local paper" to the people of Bay St. Louis, Hancock County, and the Coast. In 1975, the Sea Coast Echo became bi-weekly and, as of today, is still published on Wednesdays and Saturdays. We are Hancock County's hometown newspaper of record.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- 79-year-old woman killed in Diamondhead crash
- BSL recovers DeNardo's bond money
- Hancock deputies arrest Waveland man suspected of five murders in La.
- Another moonshine bust in the Kiln
- John Edward Fricke
- ‘More for the Children’ -- Former Waveland resident dedicates bus stop in parents’ memory
- Natalie Guess appointed to CMR
- Two injured in accident on Lower Bay Road
- Alan Gerald Jensen
- Warren Leroy Sick, Sr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.