Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez announced he will sign an emergency order to close all beaches in the county for the Fourth of July weekend. CNN's Laura Coates discusses the move with Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- BWSD sets parameters for return to school
- Mississippi Gaming Commission orders masks worn inside casinos
- MSDH reports 870 new COVID-19 cases and 10 new deaths statewide
- MSDH reports 653 new cases and 9 new deaths statewide
- COVID-19 cases continue to spike in Mississippi; three new cases in Hancock County
- Deborah Ann Singletary
- Bay man sentenced in child exploitation case
- MSDH reports 675 new COVID-19 cases statewide and 20 new deaths; 19,388 Mississippians presumed recovered
- Joan Desforges Wilkinson
- Reading in the Park returns next Tuesday, July 7
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.