Republican Sen. David Perdue of Georgia willfully mispronounced his Senate colleague Kamala Harris' name during remarks ahead of President Donald Trump's rally in Macon. In a statement, a spokeswoman for the Perdue campaign said "Senator Perdue simply mispronounced Senator Harris' name, and he didn't mean anything by it."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Miley Cyrus' dog electrocuted on the set of The Voice
- Marion Cuevas
- Hancock County School District plans to bring all virtual learners back to campuses on Oct. 26
- MSDH reports 751 new coronavirus cases, including 26 more in Hancock
- Gov. Reeves issues new COVID-19 measures for hospitals; additional measures for nine counties
- Hancock County Court to get more than $742K in grant funds to combat drug abuse and addiction
- Robert Charles "Blue" Fulton
- MSDH reports more than 1,300 new cases of COVID-19 in a day
- Courtney Clerc Eagan
- UPDATE: Hancock County now under Tropical Storm Watch
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.