CNN legal analyst Elie Honig looks at the various legal battles Trump could face if he loses the presidential election, and how his Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, could impact the Affordable Care Act if she is confirmed by the Senate.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Miley Cyrus' dog electrocuted on the set of The Voice
- Hancock County School District plans to bring all virtual learners back to campuses on Oct. 26
- Marion Cuevas
- Rhonda Mae Osbourn Sones
- MSDH reports 751 new coronavirus cases, including 26 more in Hancock
- Courtney Clerc Eagan
- Hancock County Court to get more than $742K in grant funds to combat drug abuse and addiction
- MSDH reports more than 1,300 new cases of COVID-19 in a day
- Robert Charles "Blue" Fulton
- Total new COVID-19 cases statewide tops 1,100 for second day in a row
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.