- A student with an extreme underlying health condition.
- A student who has a full-time resident of his or her home experiencing an extreme underlying health condition that prevents them from safely attending school.
- Students with IEP that have a homebound placement.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Miley Cyrus' dog electrocuted on the set of The Voice
- Hancock County School District plans to bring all virtual learners back to campuses on Oct. 26
- Marion Cuevas
- MSDH reports 751 new coronavirus cases, including 26 more in Hancock
- Rhonda Mae Osbourn Sones
- Courtney Clerc Eagan
- Hancock County Court to get more than $742K in grant funds to combat drug abuse and addiction
- MSDH reports more than 1,300 new cases of COVID-19 in a day
- Robert Charles "Blue" Fulton
- Total new COVID-19 cases statewide tops 1,100 for second day in a row
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.