Hundreds of people packed into Old Town Bay St. Louis over the weekend for two days of “wine and plunder” during the Pirate Day in the Bay celebration.
“The 6th annual Pirate Day in the Bay was a record-breaking success thanks to the support of the community, sponsors, volunteers, and to the visitors who joined us to “party like a pirate!” according to “Lady Claiborne” Noel Alen Lizana.
The Mystic Krewe of the Seahorse hosts the Bay’s annual Lundi Gras parade, but also conducts events and fundraising activities all year long. The group regularly donates to Hancock County charities and promotes economic development.
Pirate Day in the Bay is listed as one of the Top 20 Events by the southeast Tourism Society.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Willow Smith's mental health is 'in a fragile state'
- Grand jury finds no wrong-doing in 2020 death of jail inmate
- Deputies capture Bayside Park shooting suspect
- Gwen Stefani struggled to get through emotional wedding vows
- Thomas Edmund Jennings, Jr.
- Waste Management announces suspension of drop-off recycling in Hancock County beginning July 26
- Rick David Kihneman
- Margaret E. Cuevas
- Robert Earl "Bobby" Thaxton
- Christine Martin Adams
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.