The Misfits Street Krewzers President Terry Poore on Saturday, April 25, 2020 organized a parade of classic cars to ride by local nursing homes. More than 100 classic cars from car clubs all over South Mississippi answered the call. In addition to this parade at Dunbar Village in Bay St. Louis, the group also paraded at Memorial Woodland Village in Diamondhead and Dixie White House Nursing Home in Pass Christian. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, the elders are unable to receive visitors, but were able to enjoy the parade of classic cars from a distance.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- 'Talented, ambitious, and gorgeous': Pamela Anderson gushes over her son Brandon Lee
- Bay St. Louis announces plans for Bayou LaCroix boat launch
- MSDH reports 273 new cases of COVID-19, including one in Hancock County
- Jeepers! Bay High Class of 2020 graduation rolls on
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in MS, but no new cases in Hancock
- ‘Temporary’ drive-in theater may be here to stay
- MSDH reports 328 new coronavirus cases, 23 deaths Thursday
- Jacob (Jake) Schwartz Sr.
- Bay police probe report of gunshots near hospital; chief says there's no evidence of trouble
- MSDH reporting 313 new COVID-19 cases and 18 new deaths statewide
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.