The seniors from the Hancock County Senior Citizens Center on Thursday brought 57 handmade quilts to the residents of Dixie White House Nursing Home in Pass Christian. The seniors in the quilting class made each blanket, Hancock County Senior Citizens Director Arlene Johnson said. Johnson said the staff at Dixie White House Nursing Home have taken such good of the seniors, including some of the center’s former participants. The seniors also sang “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” to the residents.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- BWSD sets parameters for return to school
- Bay man sentenced in child exploitation case
- MSDH reports 550 new cases of COVID-19, including three more in Hancock County
- Wyoming opponent preview: Talent, experience should keep Louisiana among Sun Belt's contenders
- Deborah Ann Singletary
- Mississippi records highest number of new COVID-19 cases in one day since pandemic began
- Women for Progress march in Bay St. Louis
- MSDH reports 675 new COVID-19 cases statewide and 20 new deaths; 19,388 Mississippians presumed recovered
- Mary Elizabeth "Mama T." Sams
- Calgon Carbon expands Pearlington plant
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.