Details for PUBLISHER’S NOTICE
PUBLISHER’S NOTICE All real estate advertised in this newspaper is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preferences, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination." Familial status includes children.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- 94 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Mississippi; Hancock's total now stands at 9
- Mississippi's total of confirmed COVID-19 cases rises to 663 with 13 deaths; no new cases in Hancock County
- Hancock supervisors approve "hazard" pay for essential employees working during COVID-19 pandemic
- State total of COVID-19 cases rises to 320; one new case in Hancock County
- Statewide number of COVID-19 cases rises to 485; one new case in Hancock
- Two charged with murder in the March 1 shooting death of Bay man
- Local group seeks help to provide surgical masks to those who need them
- Six new cases of COVID-19 reported in Hancock; state total rises to 758
- Statewide number of COVID-19 cases rises to 377; no new cases in Hancock
- Betty Ruth (Johnson) Watson
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.