Details for THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK, MISSISSIPPI
THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF JAMES HOWARD BERRY, JR. DECEASED BY: ACE CHRISTOPHER BERRY, Petitioner NO. C23CH1:21-cv-510 CB SUMMONS STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO: ANY AND ALL UNKNOWN HEIRS-AT-LAW OF JAMES HOWARD BERRY, JR. DECEASED, WHOSE NAMES, POST OFFICE ADDRESSES AND STREET ADDRESS ARE UNKNOWN AFTER DILIGENT SEARCH AND INQUIRY TO THE SAME. You have been made a defendant in a suit filed in this Court by, ACE CHRISTOPHER BERRY, Petitioner, seeking determination of heirs of JAMES HOWARD BERRY, JR, Deceased. You are summoned to appear and defend against the Petition filed against you in this action at 9:00 a.m., on the 10th day of November 2021, in a courtroom of the Harrison County Chancery Court, 1801 23rd Avenue Gulfport, Mississippi 39501, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the Petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading, but you may do so if you desire. ISSUED under my hand and seal of said Court, this the 21st day of September, 2021. TIMOTHY A. KELLAR, CHANCERY CLERK BY: Brigette Ladner, D.C 09/29/21, 10/06/21, 10/13/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Kathleen Fraizer McAuley Jenkins
- Hancock County D.A.’s office gets second attorney
- Rickie Joseph Albert Bradley
- Peggy Magee
- Tigers' Late Rally Beats Pass High 20-17
- David Merritt Carter, (Dave)
- Cardi B 'so proud' of Offset after he walked in Balenciaga's Paris Fashion Week show
- David Roberts
- Catherine Maria Phillips Fayard, aka "Charlie Mote"
- 'Every child's dream': Waveland appoints Tommy Carver, Jr. as new Fire Chief
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.