Details for SUBSTITUTED TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE WHEREAS
NOTICE OF SALE
WHEREAS, on December 31, 2014, Tommy Guidroz and Stephanie Guidroz, husband and wife executed a certain deed of trust to Jay Morris, Attorney, Trustee for the benefit of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. which deed of trust is of record in the office of the
Chancery Clerk of Hancock County, State of Mississippi in Book 2015 at Page 189; and
WHEREAS, Nationstar Mortgage LLC d/b/a Mr. Cooper has heretofore substituted
Shapiro & Brown, LLC as Trustee by
instrument dated June 18, 2019 and recorded in the aforesaid Chancery Clerk's Office in Book 2019 at Page 14107; and
WHEREAS, default having been made in the terms and conditions of said deed of trust and the entire debt secured thereby having been declared to be due and payable in
accordance with the terms of said deed of trust, Nationstar Mortgage LLC d/b/a Mr. Cooper, the legal holder of said
indebtedness, having requested the
undersigned Substituted Trustee to execute the trust and sell said land and property in
accordance with the terms of said deed of trust and for the purpose of raising the sums due thereunder, together with attorney's fees, trustee's fees and expense of sale.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, Shapiro & Brown, LLC, Substituted Trustee in said deed of trust, will on February 5, 2020 offer for sale at public outcry and sell within legal hours
(being between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.), at the front door of the County Courthouse at 152 Main St., Bay St. Louis, MS, to the highest and best bidder for cash or certified funds the following described property situated in Hancock County, State of Mississippi, to-wit:
Lot 249, Highpoint Townhomes, Phase II, as recorded in Plat Book 6, at Pages 46-48, and re-plat in Plat Book 6, at Page 57, all in the office of the Chancery Clerk, of Hancock County, Mississippi.
I WILL CONVEY only such title as vested in me as Substituted Trustee.
WITNESS MY SIGNATURE on this 27th day of December, 2019.
Shapiro & Brown, LLC
Shapiro & Brown, LLC
1080 River Oaks Drive, Suite B-202
Flowood, MS 39232
249 Highpoint Dr
Diamondhead, MS 39525
01/15/20, 01/22/20, 01/29/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- BWSD sets parameters for return to school
- Bay man sentenced in child exploitation case
- Wyoming opponent preview: Talent, experience should keep Louisiana among Sun Belt's contenders
- MSDH reports 653 new cases and 9 new deaths statewide
- MSDH reports 550 new cases of COVID-19, including three more in Hancock County
- Mississippi Gaming Commission orders masks worn inside casinos
- MSDH reports 870 new COVID-19 cases and 10 new deaths statewide
- Deborah Ann Singletary
- MSDH reports 675 new COVID-19 cases statewide and 20 new deaths; 19,388 Mississippians presumed recovered
- Mary Elizabeth "Mama T." Sams
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.