Details for SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE WHEREAS
NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE
WHEREAS, on May 25, 2006, Sharon J.
Riolo executed a certain deed of trust to
Thomas F. Vetters, Trustee for the use and benefit of Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. acting solely as nominee for GMFS, LLC, which deed of trust is of record in the office of the Chancery Clerk of
Hancock, County, state of Mississippi, in Book 2006, Page 32419; and
WHEREAS, the aforesaid deed of trust was subsequently modified on December 1, 2008, and said modification being recorded at Book 2009, Page 13426; and
WHEREAS, the aforesaid deed of trust was subsequently modified on April 1, 2012, and said modification being recorded at Book 2012, Page 14942; and
WHEREAS, U.S. Bank National Association, as Trustee for Residential Asset Securities Corporation, Home Equity
Mortgage Asset-Backed Pass-Through
Certificates, Series 2006-KS6, the current holder and/or assignee, substituted Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC as Trustee by instrument
recorded in the Chancery Clerk's Office on April 27, 2017 in Book 2017, Page 8634; and
WHEREAS, Default having been made in the terms and conditions of said deed of trust and the entire debt secured thereby having been declared to be due and payable in
accordance with the terms of said deed of trust, U.S. Bank National Association, as Trustee for Residential Asset Securities
Corporation, Home Equity Mortgage
Asset-Backed Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2006-KS6, the legal holder of said
indebtedness, having requested the
undersigned Substitute Trustee in said deed of trust, will on February 12, 2020 offer for sale at public outcry and sell within legal hours (being between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.), at the main front door of the County Courthouse of Hancock County in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, to the highest and best bidder for cash the following described property situated in Hancock County,
Mississippi, to wit:
The following described land and property
situated in Hancock County, Mississippi,
to-wit: LOT TWENTYEIGHT(28),
DIAMONDHEAD, PHASETWO(2), according to the map or plat thereof recorded in Book 4, Page 23-25, inclusive, in the Office of the Chancery Clerk of Hancock County,
I will convey only such title as vested in me as Substituted Trustee.
Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC
Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC
244 Inverness Center Drive
Birmingham, AL 35242
Publication dates: 01/15/20, 01/22/20, 01/29/20, 02/05/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- 'Talented, ambitious, and gorgeous': Pamela Anderson gushes over her son Brandon Lee
- Bay St. Louis announces plans for Bayou LaCroix boat launch
- MSDH reports 273 new cases of COVID-19, including one in Hancock County
- Jeepers! Bay High Class of 2020 graduation rolls on
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in MS, but no new cases in Hancock
- ‘Temporary’ drive-in theater may be here to stay
- MSDH reports 328 new coronavirus cases, 23 deaths Thursday
- Jacob (Jake) Schwartz Sr.
- Bay police probe report of gunshots near hospital; chief says there's no evidence of trouble
- MSDH reporting 313 new COVID-19 cases and 18 new deaths statewide
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.