Details for SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE’S NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE
SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE’S NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE WHEREAS, on December 2, 2010, Alvina Nichols executed a certain deed of trust to Premier Reverse Closings, Trustee for the use and benefit of Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems solely as as nominee for Generation Mortgage Company, which deed of trust is of record in the office of the Chancery Clerk of Hancock, County, state of Mississippi, in Book 2010, Page 26743; and WHEREAS, US Bank Trust N.A. as Trustee of American Homeowner Preservation Trust Series AHP Servicing, the current holder and/or assignee, substituted Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC as Trustee by instrument recorded in the Chancery Clerk’s Office on November 2, 2020 in Deed of Trust Book 2020, Page 28548; and WHEREAS, Default having been made in the terms and conditions of said deed of trust and the entire debt secured thereby having been declared to be due and payable in accordance with the terms of said deed of trust, US Bank Trust N.A. as Trustee of American Homeowner Preservation Trust Series AHP Servicing, the legal holder of said indebtedness, having requested the undersigned Substitute Trustee in said deed of trust, will on December 10, 2020 offer for sale at public outcry and sell within legal hours (being between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.), at the main front door of the County Courthouse of Hancock County in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, to the highest and best bidder for cash the following described property situated in Hancock County, Mississippi, to wit: Lot C, Charanda Subdivision, City of Bay St Louis, Hancock County, Mississippi, as per the official plat thereof on file in the office of the Chancery Clerk of Hancock County, Mississippi, in Plat Book 7, Page 36. I will convey only such title as vested in me as Substituted Trustee. Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC Substituted Trustee Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC 244 Inverness Center Drive Suite 200 Birmingham, AL 35242 (205) 970-2233 Publication dates: 11/18/20, 11/25/20, 12/02/20, 12/09/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- FBI to assist Bay P.D. in two murder investigations
- Reporter arrives at murder scene and finds out victim is her relative
- Hancock County awards bid for Hurricane Zeta storm debris removal
- Sean Russell Overal
- MSDH reports 1,638 new coronavirus cases in state, 16 in Hancock County
- "A Walking Miracle": D’head family shares COVID-19 experience
- Hancock inmate dies after apparent heroin overdose
- Bay begins demolition of old police department
- Former Rock QB Tyler Allen now coaching in Division I
- Infinity Science Center to close temporarily at the end of the year
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.