Details for SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE’S NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE
SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE’S NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE WHEREAS, on April 28, 2000, Tommy B. Brooks and Judith C. Brooks executed a certain deed of trust to Perre M. Cabell, Trustee for the use and benefit of Premier Funding, a Mississippi Corporation , which deed of trust is of record in the office of the Chancery Clerk of Hancock, County, state of Mississippi, in Book 589, Page 866; and WHEREAS, Wells Fargo Bank, National Association as Trustee for Option One Mortgage Loan Trust 2006-2, Asset-Backed Certificates, Series 2006-2, the current holder and/or assignee, substituted Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC as Trustee by instrument recorded in the Chancery Clerk’s Office on February 26, 2020 in Book 2020, Page 3952; and WHEREAS, Default having been made in the terms and conditions of said deed of trust and the entire debt secured thereby having been declared to be due and payable in accordance with the terms of said deed of trust, Wells Fargo Bank, National Association as Trustee for Option One Mortgage Loan Trust 2006-2, Asset-Backed Certificates, Series 2006-2, the legal holder of said indebtedness, having requested the undersigned Substitute Trustee in said deed of trust, will on April 15, 2020 offer for sale at public outcry and sell within legal hours (being between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.), at the main front door of the County Courthouse of Hancock County in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, to the highest and best bidder for cash the following described property situated in Hancock County, Mississippi, to wit: Commencing at the Northeast corner of Lot 65, Fourth Ward, City of Waveland, and run South 0 degree 34` east along the Western right-of-way of St. Joseph Street for 217 feet to an iron marking the Point of Beginning. From said Point of Beginning. From said Point of Beginning run South 89° 25` west 675.83 feet to a point; thence run South 169 feet to a point; thence run North 89° 25` East 677.51 feet to an iron on the western right-of-way of St. Joseph Street; thence run North 0° 34` West along said right-of-way to the point of beginning. Said land being part of Lot 64 and part of Lot 65, Fourth Ward, City of Waveland, and a part of the NE1/4 of SE1/4 of Section 3, Township 9 South, Range 14 West, lying West thereof Lot 64 and 65, Hancock County, Mississippi, which has a municipal Address of 525 St. Joseph St. Waveland, MS 39576. I will convey only such title as vested in me as Substituted Trustee. Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC Substituted Trustee Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC 244 Inverness Center Drive Suite 200 Birmingham, AL 35242 (205) 970-2233 Publication dates: 03/18/20, 03/25/20, 04/01/20, 04/08/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- UPDATE: Kiln man charged with attempted murder after shooting neighbor, a retired Navy vet
- Mississippi reports 90 new cases of COVID-19, with one new case in Hancock County
- Mississippi's total of confirmed COVID-19 cases rises to 663 with 13 deaths; no new cases in Hancock County
- Waveland enacts curfew/shelter-in-place order
- Mississippi total of COVID-19 cases rises to 1,073; four new cases in Hancock
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Hancock County, total of 1,177 around the state
- MSDH reports 181 new COVID-19 cases in state, six more in Hancock County
- Supervisors expand on shelter-in-place order; temporarily closes parking lots and bays adjacent to beaches
- Six new cases of COVID-19 reported in Hancock; state total rises to 758
- Amid social distancing, Bay boy gets 'parade' for his 10th birthday
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.