Details for STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK SUBSTITUTED TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE WHEREAS on March 17, 2017, Lawrence Rolland Carter and Mary Lynn Carter executed a Deed of Trust in favor of Hancock Bank, a trade name for Whitney Bank, Beneficiary and Joy Lambert Phillips, Trustee, which Deed of Trust was recorded in the records of mortgages and deeds of trust on land in the office of the Chancery Clerk for Hancock County, Mississippi, in deed of trust book 2017 at pages 6937-6947 with respect to the real property located in Hancock County, Mississippi described herein below, and; WHEREAS, the Hancock Whitney Bank, formerly known as Hancock Bank, present owner and holder of the above-described Deed of Trust, has heretofore substituted William P. Wessler as Trustee by instrument dated March 3, 2020 and recorded in said Chancery Clerk's office on March 10, 2020 in book 2020 at pages 5256-5257; and WHEREAS, default having been made in the terms and conditions of said Deed of Trust, and the entire debt secured thereby having been declared due and payable in accordance with the terms of said Deed of Trust, Hancock Whitney Bank, the legal holder of said indebtedness, having requested the undersigned Substituted Trustee to execute the trust and sell said land and property in accordance with the terms of said Deed of Trust and for the purpose of raising the sums due thereunder, together with attorney's fees, Trustee's fees and expenses of sale; NOW, THEREFORE, I, William P. Wessler, Substituted Trustee in said Deed of Trust will on TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2020, offer for sale at public outcry and sell within legalhours (being between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.) at the main front door of the Hancock County courthouse located at 152 Main Street, Bay St. Louis, Mississippi to the highest and best bidder for cash the real property and improvements being situated in Hancock County, Mississippi, and being more particularly described as follows, to-wit: Lots 55 & 56, Quail Ridge Phase II, a subdivision of Hancock County, Mississippi according to the map or plat thereof on file and of record in the office of the Chancery Clerk of Hancock County, Mississippi, Commonly known as 7011 Tarpon Lane, Perkinston, MS 39573 I will convey only such title as is vested in me as Substituted Trustee. WITNESS MY SIGNATURE, on this the 18th day of March, 2020. /s/ William P. Wessler WILLIAM P. WESSLER SUBSTITUTED TRUSTEE 1624 24th Avenue Gulfport, MS 39501 228-863-3686 MSB # 7110 Publish: 03/25/20, 04/01/20, 04/08/20, 04/15/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- UPDATE: Kiln man charged with attempted murder after shooting neighbor, a retired Navy vet
- Mississippi reports 90 new cases of COVID-19, with one new case in Hancock County
- Mississippi's total of confirmed COVID-19 cases rises to 663 with 13 deaths; no new cases in Hancock County
- Waveland enacts curfew/shelter-in-place order
- Mississippi total of COVID-19 cases rises to 1,073; four new cases in Hancock
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Hancock County, total of 1,177 around the state
- MSDH reports 181 new COVID-19 cases in state, six more in Hancock County
- Supervisors expand on shelter-in-place order; temporarily closes parking lots and bays adjacent to beaches
- Six new cases of COVID-19 reported in Hancock; state total rises to 758
- Amid social distancing, Bay boy gets 'parade' for his 10th birthday
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.