Details for SECTION 00090 ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
SECTION 00090 ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS NOTICE: Bidders Sealed Bids will be received by the HANCOCK COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS at 854 HIGHWAY 90, BAY ST. LOUIS, MS 39520 until 11:00 A.M., on May 3, 2021, and shortly thereafter opened and read for: REPLACEMENT OF BRIDGE NO. 1 ON CRANE CREEK ROAD Project Manuals may be examined at the HANCOCK COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS, 854 HIGHWAY 90, BAY ST. LOUIS, MS, at the office of the Design Engineer, Compton Engineering, Inc., 3036 Longfellow Drive in Bay St. Louis, or online at www.comptonengineeringplans.com. The bid documents are being made available online via original paper copy or compact disc upon payment $ 175.00 per paper copy and $50.00 per compact disc. The drawings bound in the bid documents are photographic reductions of the original tracings. Full-scale drawings may be obtained (provided a set of reduced drawings and specifications has been purchased) for an additional $70.00 per set. Cost includes shipping and handling for each set. The bid documents are non-refundable and must be purchased through the website. Return of documents is not required. All plan holders are required to have a valid email address for online registration. For information regarding website registration and online orders please contact Plan House Printing at 662-407-0193. For information regarding this project, contact Compton Engineering’s office at 228-467-2770 in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. Electronic bids can be submitted at www.comptonengineeringplans.com. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Plan House Printing at 662-407-0193. The right is reserved by the Owner to reject any or all bids, to waive any informalities, and to award the Contract to serve the best interest of Owner. HANCOCK COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS By: Scotty Adam, President Date: March 15, 2021 03/31/21, 04/07/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.