Details for RULE 81 SUMMONS (Summons by Publication) IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
RULE 81 SUMMONS (Summons by Publication) IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF PAMELLA C. BAUMGARTNER WILLIAM C. BAUMGARTNER, VS. Any and all Unknown heirs of PAMELLA C. BAUMGARTNER DEFENDANT(S) CAUSE NO. 23CH1:20-cv-00180-JP SUMMONS THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI To: Any and all unknown heirs of Pamella C. Baumgartner, Who are unknown after diligent search and inquiry. You have been made a Defendant in the suit filed in this Court by THE ESTATE OF PAMELLA C. BAUMGARTNER, WILLIAM C. BAUMGARTNER, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, EXECUTOR. Plaintiff(s) seek to establish heirs of PAMELLA C. BAUMGARTNER. Defendants in this action are any and all persons claiming to be heirs of said PAMELLA C. BAUMGARTNER. You are summoned to appear and defend against the complaint or petition filed against you in this action at 9:00 O’clock A. M. on the 18th day of December. 2020, in the Chancery Court of the Harrison County Courthouse at Gulfport, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the complaint or petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and the seal of said Court, this 12th day of November, 2020. TIMOTHY KELLAR CLERK OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI By: /s/ Cassie Tribble Deputy Clerk (Seal) Prepared by: LANTZ AND WILSON Herbert W. Wilson, MSB 7297 Attorney at Law 4423-B Leisure Time Drive Diamondhead, MS 39525 Voice (228) 214-8985 Fax (832) 204-4242 11/18/20, 11/25/20, 12/02/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- FBI to assist Bay P.D. in two murder investigations
- Reporter arrives at murder scene and finds out victim is her relative
- Hancock County awards bid for Hurricane Zeta storm debris removal
- Sean Russell Overal
- MSDH reports 1,638 new coronavirus cases in state, 16 in Hancock County
- "A Walking Miracle": D’head family shares COVID-19 experience
- Hancock inmate dies after apparent heroin overdose
- Bay begins demolition of old police department
- Former Rock QB Tyler Allen now coaching in Division I
- Infinity Science Center to close temporarily at the end of the year
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.