Details for Request for Bids for Sale of Real PropertyProperty at 0 Necaise Avenue, Bay Saint Louis, MS, Parcel No. 149M-1-29-052.000Hancock County is requesting bids from persons or entities for the sale of property at 0 Necaise Avenue, Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520, Pa
Request for Bids for Sale of Real Property Property at 0 Necaise Avenue, Bay Saint Louis, MS, Parcel No. 149M-1-29-052.000 Hancock County is requesting bids from persons or entities for the sale of property at 0 Necaise Avenue, Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520, Parcel No. 149-1-29-052.00. The County asks that interested persons or entities firms submit a dollar amount bid for the property, agreeing to submit the bid amount within 30 days of acceptance of the bid by the County. Hancock County reserves the right to accept bid amount and terms with the person or entity submitting the bid the Hancock County determines will best promote, serve and protect that public interest. Hancock County reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, in whole or part and to waive any irregularities or formalities in proposal process. By submitting a proposal, the proposing entities or persons waive any right to seek damages related to their proposal, and acknowledge the County’s right to reject any or all proposal, or portions thereof. All proposals should be sealed and properly labeled “Proposal for Purchase of 0 Necaise Avenue.” Proposals shall be addressed and delivered to Mr. Eddie Favre, County Administrator no later than 10:00 AM on Monday, June 7, 2021. Bids may be mailed or hand-delivered to: Attention: Office of the Hancock County Administrator, 854 Highway 90, Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520. Proposals may also be emailed to eddie.favre@co. hancock.ms.us. Any mailed, emailed or hand-delivered proposal must actually be received by the County Administrator prior to the bid deadline. Proposals will be opened at the County Boardroom after that deadline. The name and mailing address of the entity or individual submitting the proposal should appear on the face of the envelope. Please submit any questions you have concerning this matter via U.S. Mail, postage prepaid to the Office of the County Administrator at 854 Highway 90, Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi 39520 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. By: Scotty Adam, Board President 05/05/21, 05/12/21, 05/19/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Man killed in early morning shooting outside Bay bar & grill
- Suspect in early morning Bay shooting death arrested
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker romance heats up as pair discuss marriage
- Victoria Beckham left embarrassed after daughter assumes she's making a cocktail at 7am
- Christie Brinkley: My hip replacement was depressing
- Two men arrested after car chase, shooting spree sparked by apparent 'drug deal gone bad'
- Echo moving to Hwy. 90; old building to be demolished for new condo project
- MS Sec. of State Michael Watson, Mayor Favre announce tax-forfeited land auction
- Bebe Rexha: I'm my own cheerleader
- Jake ‘Richard’ Morreale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.