Details for NOTICE
NOTICE Peterson’s Storage & Investments, LLC will hold a public sale or disposed of to enforce a lien imposed on said property as described below, pursuant to the Mississippi Self-Service Storage Facility Act, Mississippi Code 85-7-121 to 85-7-129 at 1:00 P.M. on Thursday, August 13th 2020 at Petersons Storage, 30180 Hwy 603 Perkinston, MS. 39573. All units will be sold to highest bidder and the sale is open to the public. Management reserves the right to withdraw any unit from sale. For more information call 228-255-8161. Tenant last known name and address. James Barnes 19501 Bell Creek Rd Perkinston Ms 39573 Charli Peel 6020 Jordan Rd Perkinston Ms 39573 Tara Dean 5015 Nathan Necaise Rd Perkinston Ms 39573 Cheramie Martin 6036 Pontiac Dr. Kiln Ms 39556 07/29/20, 08/05/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Diamondhead Mayor Tommy Schafer dies
- Jim Ladner
- Body found at Texas Flat hunting ground confirmed to be missing Picayune man
- Gov. issues statewide public mask mandate, delays school for 7th-12th graders in eight counties
- Roy Austin Calhoun
- Female inmate found dead in Hancock jail cell
- MSDH reports 1,168 new cases of coronavirus in state, 52 new deaths
- SSC donates Old Gym goals to City of Bay St. Louis
- Unsolicited mail order seeds arrive in Hancock County
- MSDH reports 572 new COVID-19 cases in state, eight more deaths
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.