Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS NO. 20-00327-JP Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 21st day of July, 2020 by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned Co-Executors of the Estate of David A. Treutel, Sr., deceased, in Cause No. 20-00327-JP, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and registration according to the law within ninety (90) days from the date of the first publication of this notice, or they will be forever barred. This the 22nd day of July, 2020. Melissa Treutel Schmidt and Susan Treutel Gachassin Co-Executors Frederick T. Hoff, Jr. Wise Carter Child & Caraway, P.A. 2510 14th Street, Suite 1125 Gulfport, MS 39501 Tel. No.: 228-867-7141 Fax: 228-867-7142 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attorney 07/29/20, 08/05/20, 08/12/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Diamondhead Mayor Tommy Schafer dies
- Jim Ladner
- Body found at Texas Flat hunting ground confirmed to be missing Picayune man
- Gov. issues statewide public mask mandate, delays school for 7th-12th graders in eight counties
- Roy Austin Calhoun
- Female inmate found dead in Hancock jail cell
- MSDH reports 1,168 new cases of coronavirus in state, 52 new deaths
- SSC donates Old Gym goals to City of Bay St. Louis
- Unsolicited mail order seeds arrive in Hancock County
- MSDH reports 572 new COVID-19 cases in state, eight more deaths
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.