Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK
NOTICE TO CREDITORS STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK Executrix’s Notice to Creditors of CYNTHIA ANNE LIZANA, CAUSE NO. 19-cv-371-CB Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 13th day of March, 2020, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the estate of CYNTHIA ANNE LIZANA, Deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and registration according to law within 90 days from the date of first publication of this notice, or they will be forever barred. This the 14th Day of May, 2020. SUE ANNE KOERNER, EXECUTRIX BY: Johnson Law Practice, PLLC R. Hayes Johnson, Jr. (MSB #10697) P. O. Box 717 Long Beach, MS 39560 228.868.5499 Publication Dates: 05/20/20, 05/27/20, 06/03/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in MS, but no new cases in Hancock
- Bay St. Louis announces plans for Bayou LaCroix boat launch
- Jeepers! Bay High Class of 2020 graduation rolls on
- Jacob (Jake) Schwartz Sr.
- MSDH reports 328 new coronavirus cases, 23 deaths Thursday
- MSDH reports 251 cases of COVID-19; Hancock County's totals and at 91 cases, 11 deaths
- ‘Temporary’ drive-in theater may be here to stay
- Mississippi's number of COVID-19 cases surpasses 16,000
- Gov. Reeves issues "Safe Return" order
- Melveree Bender Billings
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.