Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS 23CH1:19-CV-517-JS STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HARRISON
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
COUNTY OF HARRISON
Executrix's Notice to Creditors of
JAMES RANDALL SAUNDERS
Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 15th day of October, 2019, by the
Chancery Court of Harrison County,
Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the
estate of JAMES RANDALL SAUNDERS, Deceased, notice is hereby given to all
persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and registration according to law within 90 days from the date of first
publication of this notice, or they will be
This the 10th day of January, 2020.
MARY SAUNDER ADKINS, EXECUTRIX
BY: Johnson Law Firm, PLLC
Chris Johnson (MSB #10214)
P. O. Box 2188
Bay Saint Louis, MS 39521
Publication dates: 01/15/20, 01/22/20, 01/29/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- BWSD sets parameters for return to school
- Bay man sentenced in child exploitation case
- Wyoming opponent preview: Talent, experience should keep Louisiana among Sun Belt's contenders
- MSDH reports 653 new cases and 9 new deaths statewide
- MSDH reports 550 new cases of COVID-19, including three more in Hancock County
- Mississippi Gaming Commission orders masks worn inside casinos
- MSDH reports 870 new COVID-19 cases and 10 new deaths statewide
- Deborah Ann Singletary
- MSDH reports 675 new COVID-19 cases statewide and 20 new deaths; 19,388 Mississippians presumed recovered
- Mary Elizabeth "Mama T." Sams
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.