Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed bids will be received by the Board of Supervisors of Hancock County, Bay St. Louis, MS, until 10:00 a.m., February 18, 2020 and publicly opened for providing HOT BITUMINOUS IN PLACE & PICKED UP to Hancock County, for a period of SIX MONTHS beginning at bid acceptance until June 30, 2020 or until a new bid is accepted.
Bid specifications are available, upon
request, from Robin Benoit of the Hancock County Purchasing Department, 854 Hwy 90, Suite A, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 or by
calling 228-466-8231, or by visiting:
All envelopes must be marked on the outside of the envelope "BID ENCLOSED" and
listing the bid item and bid opening date.
All envelopes must be date and time stamped and filed in the Hancock County Board of
Supervisors Office, 854 Hwy 90, Suite A, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 before 10:00 a.m. on the day of the bid opening.
The Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Published by Order of the Board of
Supervisors of Hancock County,
Mississippi, on the 6th day of January, 2020.
Scotty Adam, President
Board of Supervisors
Hancock County, Mississippi
By: Kathleen Stieffel, D.C.
Publish dates: 01/22/20, 01/29/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Helen McCrory's friends learned of illness days before her death
- Two men arrested after car chase, shooting spree sparked by apparent 'drug deal gone bad'
- Kelly Osbourne opens up on relapse: 'I was disgusting'
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker romance heats up as pair discuss marriage
- MS Sec. of State Michael Watson, Mayor Favre announce tax-forfeited land auction
- Lisa Lagarde
- Doja Cat inspired by Janet Jackson
- Hancock County School District Announces Student Registration Plans for Returning Students and Kindergarteners
- Christie Brinkley: My hip replacement was depressing
- Sixth Annual Pirate Day in the Bay Scheduled May 14 & 15
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.