Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed bids will be received by the Board of Supervisors of Hancock County, Bay St. Louis, MS, until 10:00 a.m., Tuesday,
February 18, 2020 and shortly thereafter publicly opened for providing DOUBLE
BITUMINOUS SURFACE TREATMENT to Hancock County, for a period of SIX MONTHS beginning at bid
acceptance until June 30, 2020 or until a new bid is accepted.
Bid specifications are available, upon
request, from Robin Benoit of the Hancock County Purchasing Department, 854 Hwy 90, Suite A, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 or by
calling 228-466-8231, or by visiting:
All envelopes must be marked on the outside of the envelope "BID ENCLOSED" and
listing the bid item and bid opening date.
All envelopes must be date and time stamped and filed in the Hancock County Board of
Supervisors Office, 854 Hwy 90, Suite A, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 before 10:00 a.m. on the day of the bid opening.
The Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Published by Order of the Board of
Supervisors of Hancock County,
Mississippi, on the 6th day of January, 2020.
Scotty Adam, President
Board of Supervisors
Hancock County, Mississippi
By: Kathleen Stieffel, D.C.
Publish dates: 01/22/20, 01/29/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Mississippi's number of COVID-19 cases surpasses 16,000
- MSDH reports 302 cases, 15 new deaths from COVID-19
- MSDH reports 251 cases of COVID-19; Hancock County's totals and at 91 cases, 11 deaths
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in MS, but no new cases in Hancock
- Mary Jean (Simmons) Gonzales
- Barbara Belle Moore Waychoff Boos
- ‘Temporary’ drive-in theater may be here to stay
- Jacob (Jake) Schwartz Sr.
- Bay St. Louis announces plans for Bayou LaCroix boat launch
- Jeepers! Bay High Class of 2020 graduation rolls on
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.