Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS Notice is hereby given that Bay St. Louis - Waveland School District shall receive bid qualifications for the following: Weight Equipment Said bid qualifications shall be received no later than 11:00 a.m., June 8, 2020, via United States Postal Service, at 200 N Second Street, Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 or submitted electronically through the Central Auction House portal at www.centralauctionhouse.com. Electronic copies of detailed bid specifications are available by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or downloaded from Central Auction House at www.centralauctionhouse.com. The Board of Trustees reserves the right to reject any and all bids and waive any informalities. Dr. Sandra Reed Superintendent of Education Bay St. Louis - Waveland School District 05/20/20, 05/27/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- 'Talented, ambitious, and gorgeous': Pamela Anderson gushes over her son Brandon Lee
- Bay St. Louis announces plans for Bayou LaCroix boat launch
- MSDH reports 273 new cases of COVID-19, including one in Hancock County
- Jeepers! Bay High Class of 2020 graduation rolls on
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in MS, but no new cases in Hancock
- ‘Temporary’ drive-in theater may be here to stay
- MSDH reports 328 new coronavirus cases, 23 deaths Thursday
- Jacob (Jake) Schwartz Sr.
- Bay police probe report of gunshots near hospital; chief says there's no evidence of trouble
- MSDH reporting 313 new COVID-19 cases and 18 new deaths statewide
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.