Details for Notice of Public Hearings
Notice of Public Hearings Notice is hereby given that Hancock County's planning and zoning commission will hold public hearings beginning at 5:00 p.m. at 854 Highway 90, Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi, in the boardroom. Beginning at 5:00 p.m., there will be the public hearing on the application of Mark Necaise for preliminary subdivision plan approval at parcel no. 063-0-07-032.000, located one mile north of Highway 43, off Highway 603, address 19015 Highway 603. The application proposes 34 residential lots. The property is zoned A-1. Then will commence the hearing on the application of Kim Lee and S. Kenneth Lee for a special exception use for surface mining of 33.75 acres at parcel no. 091-0-12-007.000, at the Northwest corner of county Ridge Road. The property is zoned A-1. The last public hearing will be on the application of Rose D. Ladner for a special exception use and site plan approval to operate a diesel mechanic shop at 18869 Highway 43, Kiln, Mississippi, parcel no. 076-0-13-001.011. The property is zoned A-1. All persons are hereby noticed to appear and take such part as they deem proper. 04/07/21, 04/14/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.