Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGPLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION DIAMONDHEAD, MS Ms. Tammy Simms Fields has filed an application requesting a variance from the Zoning Ordinance (Article 4.6.5E iii) to allow an existing carport recently constructed within 3’1” of the rear property line. The edge of the roof is 32” from the rear property line. The case file number is 202000223. The property address is 8912 Anahola Court. The tax parcel number is 067J-3-36-143.000. The legal description is Diamondhead Subdivision Phase #2, Unit 7A, Block 1, Lot 75. The property is located in a R-2 zoning district. The minimum rear yard setback is 20 feet. In accordance with the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Article 2.6.4, the Planning Commission may recommend to the Mayor and City Council a variance be granted as the variance was applied for or in a modified form or subject to conditions or the application may be denied. A variance may be revocable, may be granted for a limited time period, or may be granted subject to conditions as the Planning Commission or Mayor and City Council may prescribe. The Planning and Zoning Commission will consider this application at its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, JULY 28, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. The public hearing will be held at Diamondhead City Hall in the Council Chambers at 5000 Diamondhead Circle in Diamondhead, MS 39525. Interested members of the public are invited to attend. If you have any questions or comments or would like to review the application, you may contact the Building Department at the above address and/or at 228-222-4626. 06/24/20, 07/01/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- BWSD sets parameters for return to school
- Mississippi Gaming Commission orders masks worn inside casinos
- MSDH reports 870 new COVID-19 cases and 10 new deaths statewide
- MSDH reports 653 new cases and 9 new deaths statewide
- Deborah Ann Singletary
- Bay man sentenced in child exploitation case
- MSDH reports 675 new COVID-19 cases statewide and 20 new deaths; 19,388 Mississippians presumed recovered
- Joan Desforges Wilkinson
- Joyce Colson Hicks, “Maw Maw Red”
- MS State Flag officially retired: Gov. Tate Reeves signs HB 1796
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.