Details for Notice of Public Hearing to Consider Changes to the Road Registry
Notice of Public Hearing to Consider Changes to the Road Registry Notice is hereby given that the Hancock County Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing to consider having roads laid out or changed, or roads abandoned pursuant to Mississippi Code Sections 65-7-4, 65-7-57 and 65-7-121 at 1:00 p.m. on November 1, 2021 at the Board of Supervisors Boardroom located at 854 Highway 90, Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi 39520 as follows: (1) Petition requesting the addition of 500 feet of road to the County Road Registry of Lawrence Ladner Road; (2) Petition for abandonment a 123 feet portion of Northshore Drive; (3) Petition requesting the abandonment of all of Road 510; (4) Petition for the addition of the east section of Bud Ladner Road of 3/16 of a mile +-; and (5) Petition for the addition of Amy Lee Road, Kiln, Mississippi. All persons are hereby provided notice to appear and take such part as they deem appropriate at the hearing. 10/13/21, 10/20/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Halloween fun begins this weekend in Hancock County
- Emily Beck Snowden
- Hancock County D.A.’s office gets second attorney
- Jeannine Marie Baker
- Tigers' Late Rally Beats Pass High 20-17
- Kathleen McCauley Anthony
- Cardi B 'so proud' of Offset after he walked in Balenciaga's Paris Fashion Week show
- Peggy Magee
- Rickie Joseph Albert Bradley
- Waveland approves Municode; will revamp city website
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.