Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION DIAMONDHEAD, MS Josh Shelton and Courtney Jassby, represented by Jeff Jassby of Jassby Custom Homes, have filed an application requesting to change the current zoning district classification from PRF (public facilities and recreation district) to R-1 (low density single family residential district) in accordance with Zoning Ordinance (Article 2.8) for the purpose of constructing a single family residence. The property address is 7448 Turnberry Drive. The tax parcel number is 068R-1-41-071.000. The legal description is Glen Eagle Phase 1, Lot 48 less 8 feet. The case file number is 202100017. In accordance with the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Article 2.8.2, the Planning Commission shall review and submit a recommendation to the Mayor and City Council on Text Amendments and Rezoning. In accordance with the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Article 2.8.4, the Mayor and City Council shall examine all such applications, reports and recommendations transmitted to it and shall take further action as it deems necessary and desirable to approve, disapprove, modify or remand to the Planning Commission for further consideration. No land for which an application for reclassification has been denied by the Mayor and City Council shall be considered again by the Planning Commission or the Mayor and City Council for the same classification for at least one (1) year from the date such application was denied. The Planning and Zoning Commission will consider this application at a regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. The public hearing will be held at Diamondhead City Hall in the Council Chambers at 5000 Diamondhead Circle in Diamondhead, MS 39525. Interested members of the public are invited to attend. If you have any questions or comments or would like to review the application, you may contact the Building Department at the above address and/or at 228-222-4626. 03/31/21, 04/07/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.