Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION DIAMONDHEAD, MS Ms. Athena Tzuanos has filed an application requesting a variance from the Zoning Ordinance (Article 4.18 D ii f (municode)) to allow the placement of an existing shed (9’ x 15’) without a permit extending beyond the front façade of the house facing Banyan Street. The shed is 25’ from the property line on Banyan. This lot is a corner lot having 2 front yard setbacks on Banyan Street and Diamondhead Drive North. The property address is 63732 Diamondhead Drive North. The tax parcel number is 068R-3-41-037.000. The legal description is Diamondhead Subdivision Phase #1, amended Unit 2 and , Block 2, Lot 12. The property is located in a R-2 zoning district. In accordance with the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Article 2.6.4, the Planning Commission may recommend to the Mayor and City Council a variance be granted as the variance was applied for or in a modified form or subject to conditions or the application may be denied. A variance may be revocable, may be granted for a limited time period, or may be granted subject to conditions as the Planning Commission or Mayor and City Council may prescribe. The Planning and Zoning Commission will consider this application at a regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. The public hearing will be held at Diamondhead City Hall in the Council Chambers at 5000 Diamondhead Circle in Diamondhead, MS 39525. Interested members of the public are invited to attend. If you have any questions or comments or would like to review the application, you may contact the Building Department at the above address and/or at 228-222-4626. 10/14/20, 10/21/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Miley Cyrus' dog electrocuted on the set of The Voice
- Hancock County School District plans to bring all virtual learners back to campuses on Oct. 26
- Marion Cuevas
- Rhonda Mae Osbourn Sones
- MSDH reports 751 new coronavirus cases, including 26 more in Hancock
- Courtney Clerc Eagan
- Hancock County Court to get more than $742K in grant funds to combat drug abuse and addiction
- MSDH reports more than 1,300 new cases of COVID-19 in a day
- Robert Charles "Blue" Fulton
- Total new COVID-19 cases statewide tops 1,100 for second day in a row
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.