Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION DIAMONDHEAD, MS Ms. Tammy Simms Fields and Mr. Scott C. Lippon have filed an application requesting a variance from the Zoning Ordinance (Article 4.6.5E iii) to allow a carport within 7.5’ (the closest point) and 11.5’ (the farthest point) from the rear property line. The case file number is 202000395. The property address is 8912 Anahola Court. The tax parcel number is 067J-3-36-143.000. The legal description is Diamondhead Subdivision Phase #2, Unit 7A, Block 1, Lot 75. The property is located in a R-2 zoning district. The minimum rear yard setback is 20 feet. In accordance with the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Article 2.6.4, the Planning Commission may recommend to the Mayor and City Council a variance be granted as the variance was applied for or in a modified form or subject to conditions or the application may be denied. A variance may be revocable, may be granted for a limited time period, or may be granted subject to conditions as the Planning Commission or Mayor and City Council may prescribe. The Planning and Zoning Commission will consider this application at its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. The public hearing will be held at Diamondhead City Hall in the Council Chambers at 5000 Diamondhead Circle in Diamondhead, MS 39525. Interested members of the public are invited to attend. If you have any questions or comments or would like to review the application, you may contact the Building Department at the above address and/or at 228-222-4626. 09/16/20, 09/23/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Teen to be charged as adult in armed robbery
- Waveland police probe 'domestic violence' shooting
- Waveland officers make two arrests in probe of 'domestic violence' shooting
- Federal lawsuit against Bay, former councilman, dismissed
- 'Minor and major' street flooding in Hancock due to Beta
- Bay P.D. works with FBI to capture NY fugitive
- David Arthur Compretta
- MHP investigating fatal hit and run in Hancock County
- Bay council approves employee raises, lease negotiations for old city hall
- MSDH reports 722 new cases of COVID-19 and 20 new deaths statewide; five new cases and one new death reported in Hancock County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.