Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION DIAMONDHEAD, MS
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION DIAMONDHEAD, MS Elliott Homes, LLC has filed an application requesting a variance from the Zoning Ordinance (Article 4.6.5) to construct a residence on a corner lot with a front yard setback of 17.1’ from the south property line. The variance requested is 2.9’. The property is located at 9864 Kaimuki Court. The tax parcel number is 067H-2-25-219.000. The legal description is Diamondhead Subdivision Phase 2, Unit 7, Block 6, Lot 49. The property is located in an R-2 zoning district. The front yard setback is back 20’ from the front property line. The Case Number is 202100077. In accordance with the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Article 2.6.4, the Planning Commission may recommend to the Mayor and City Council a variance be granted as the variance was applied for or in a modified form or subject to conditions or the application may be denied. A variance may be revocable, may be granted for a limited time period, or may be granted subject to conditions as the Planning Commission or Mayor and City Council may prescribe. The Planning and Zoning Commission will consider this application at its next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. The public hearing will be held at Diamondhead City Hall in the Council Chambers at 5000 Diamondhead Circle in Diamondhead, MS 39525. Interested members of the public are invited to attend. This meeting will also be live streamed for your convenience. If you have any questions or comments or would like to review the application, you may contact the Building Department at the above address and/or at 228-222-4626. 05/05/21, 05/12/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Man killed in early morning shooting outside Bay bar & grill
- Suspect in early morning Bay shooting death arrested
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker romance heats up as pair discuss marriage
- Victoria Beckham left embarrassed after daughter assumes she's making a cocktail at 7am
- Christie Brinkley: My hip replacement was depressing
- Two men arrested after car chase, shooting spree sparked by apparent 'drug deal gone bad'
- Echo moving to Hwy. 90; old building to be demolished for new condo project
- MS Sec. of State Michael Watson, Mayor Favre announce tax-forfeited land auction
- Bebe Rexha: I'm my own cheerleader
- Jake ‘Richard’ Morreale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.