Details for IN THE COUNTY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI YOUTH COURT DIVISION HANCOCK COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES, BY MARCUS D.
IN THE COUNTY COURT OF
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
YOUTH COURT DIVISION
HANCOCK COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES, BY
MARCUS D. DAVENPORT, AND IVY ROSE BOERSMA, A MINOR, BY AND THROUGH HER NEXT FRIEND, MARCUS D.
CIVIL ACTION, FILE NO. CC19-0022T
NASTASIA ODEIL BOERSMA AND CARL MICHAEL MIDDLEBROOKS
COUNTY COURT SUMMONS
THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
TO: Nastasia Odeil Boersma, who is not to be found in the State of Mississippi on diligent inquiry and whose post office address is not known to the Petitioners after diligent inquiry made by said Petitioners.
You have been made a Respondent in the suit filed in this Court by the Hancock County Department of Child Protection Services by Marcus D. Davenport, Deputy Director of
Permanency, and, Ivy Rose Boersma, minor, seeking to terminate your parental rights as those rights relate to said minor and
demanding that the full custody, control and authority to act on behalf of said minor be placed with the Hancock County Department of Child Protection Services.
YOU ARE SUMMONED TO APPEAR AND DEFEND AGAINST THE PETITION FILED AGAINST YOU IN THIS ACTION AT 9:00, O'CLOCK A.M. ON THE 27TH DAY OF MARCH, 2020 IN THE COURTROOM OF THE HANCOCK COUNTY COURTHOUSE AT 152 MAIN STREET, BAY ST. LOUIS, MISSISIPPI, AND IN CASE OF YOUR
FAILURE TO APPEAR AND DEFEND, A JUDGMENT WILL BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU FOR THE RELIEF DEMANDED IN THE PETITION.
You are not required to file an answer or
other pleading, but you may do so if you
ISSUED under my hand and seal of said Court, this 10th day of January 2020.
KENDRA NECAISE, CLERK
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
BAY ST. LOUIS, MISSISSIPPI 39520
BY: Gretchen Karl________________
Michael D. Wilson
Special Assistant Attorney General
Office of the Attorney General
47 Maples Drive
Gulfport, Mississippi 39507
(228) 575-4410 (voice)
(228) 870-7301 (fax)
01/29/20, 02/05/20, 02/12/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.