Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HARRISON COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HARRISON COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT DONNISHA RENEE OTIS PLAINTIFF VS CAUSE NO: 20-108 KIMBLE DEMETRIUS OTIS, JR. DEFENDANT PUBLICATION SUMMONS THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HARRISON TO: Kimble Demetrius Otis, Jr., whose last know post office, street address, and whose present post office, street address, and place of abode is unknown to Plaintiff after diligent search. You have been made a Defendant in the suit filed in this Court by Donnisha Renee Otis, the Plaintiff, who is seeking Divorce and Other Relief. Defendant in this action is Kimble Demetrius Otis. You are summoned to appear and defend against the Complaint for Divorce and Other Relief filed by the Plaintiff against you in this action at 9:00 a.m. On the 2nd day of September, 2020 before the Honorable Judge Carter Bise in the courtroom of the Harrison County Chancery Courthouse in Gulfport, Mississippi, located at 1801 23rd St., Gulfport, MS and in case of your failure to appear and defend a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the Complaint for Divorce. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and the seal of said Court, this 20 Day of July, 2020. JOHN MCADAMS, CHANCERY CLERK Harrison County, Mississippi P.O. Drawer CC Gulfport, MS 39502-0860 By: Anne Wilkey D.C. Prepared by: Joel C. Reynolds, Jr., MS Bar # 104942 Attorney for Plaintiff Mississippi Center for Legal Services Corp. 520 East Pass Rd., Suite J Gulfport, MS 39507 Tel: 228-896-9148 Fax: 228-896-9345 firstname.lastname@example.org 07/29/20, 08/05/20, 08/12/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Diamondhead Mayor Tommy Schafer dies
- Jim Ladner
- Body found at Texas Flat hunting ground confirmed to be missing Picayune man
- Gov. issues statewide public mask mandate, delays school for 7th-12th graders in eight counties
- Roy Austin Calhoun
- Female inmate found dead in Hancock jail cell
- MSDH reports 1,168 new cases of coronavirus in state, 52 new deaths
- SSC donates Old Gym goals to City of Bay St. Louis
- Unsolicited mail order seeds arrive in Hancock County
- MSDH reports 572 new COVID-19 cases in state, eight more deaths
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.