Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF THOMPSON PETER WALKER, SR., DECEASED BY: CLINTON CHRISTOPHER WALKER, Petitioner NO.C23CH1:20-587(JS) NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 2nd day of December, 2020, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned Executor of the Estate of THOMPSON PETER WALKER, SR., notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of this Court for probate and registration according to law, within ninety (90) days from the first publication of this notice, or they will be forever barred. THIS, the 5th day of January, 2021. CLINTON CHRISTOPHER WALKER Prepared by: Zach Butterworth, MS Bar No. 9946 Hesse & Butterworth, PLLC Post Office Box 3567 Bay St. Louis, MS 39521 Tele: 228-255-7500 Attorney for Executor 01/13/21, 01/20/21, 01/27/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- J's Restaurant: Impossible
- Hancock County has reported more than 60 new COVID-19 cases a day for past three days in a row
- Governor extends mask mandate
- Jamie Temple
- Former Waveland Police Chief earns US Attorney Law Enforcement Award
- Bay-Waveland School District to discontinue distance learning
- Robert Charles "Bam" McCord
- Cardi B plans to pen song about not having a driving license
- Shore Thing: Health and Maintenance
- Eliot Jay Wolff
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.