Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY STATE OF MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE DETERMINATION OF HEIRSHIP OF CLARA BELLE STEELE, DECEDENT VIRGINIA S. LANGLOIS, AND CURTIS P. STEELE PETITIONER(S) CIVIL ACTION NO:23ch1:21-129-CB SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION The State of Mississippi TO: ALL UNKNOWN HEIRS-AT-LAW OF CLARA BELLE STEELE, DECEDENT, WHOSE NAMES, POST OFFICE ADDRESSES AND/OR STREET ADDRESSES ARE UNKNOWN. You have been made Defendants in a suit filed in this Court by Virginia S. Langlois and Curtis P. Steele, Petitioners, seeking determination of heirs of Clara Belle Steele, Decedent. You are summoned to appear and defend against the Petition filed against you in this action at 9:00 a.m. on the 8th day of July, A.D. 2021, in the Harrison County County Courthouse,730 Martin Luther King Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39533, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money and other things demanded in the Petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading, but you may do so if you desire. ISSUED under my hand and seal of said Court, this the 27th of May, A.D., 2021. TIMOTHY A. KELLAR CHANCERY CLERK HARRISON COUNTY, MS BY: Cassie Tribble Deputy Clerk 06/02/21, 06/09/21, 06/16/21, 06/23/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- How ‘NCIS’ Has Set up New Characters to Join in Season 19
- Bay P.D. probing death of man whose body was found in the street at Shoreline Park
- Former Hancock County Sheriff's deputy convicted of simple assault/domestic violence
- Dr. Chad Davis named Assistant Superintendent of Hancock County School District
- Convicted molester's adult granddaughter grateful he was finally held accountable
- Chances of tropical depression or storm by Friday have greatly increased
- Myrtle Jane Wingo Haas March 8, 1934 – June 14, 2021
- Entire MS Gulf Coast under Tropical Storm Warning
- Steven Patrick “Webster” Favre
- James Ginn
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.