Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY STATE OF MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF GLORIA S.
IN THE CHANCERY COURT
OF HANCOCK COUNTY
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
IN THE MATTER OF THE LAST WILL AND
TESTAMENT OF GLORIA S. CHESTNUT,
CIVIL ACTION NO.: 17-CV-00113-CB
CHERYL BOURGEOIS PETITIONER
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Letters of Administration and Letters
Testamentary having been granted on the
6th day of January, A.D., 2020, by the
Chancery Clerk of Hancock County,
Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the
Estate of Gloria S. Chestnut, Decedent,
Notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said Estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and registration according to law within ninety (90) days from this date. Failure to probate and register claims within ninety (90) days of this date will operate to forever bar such claims.
THIS, the 14th day of January, A.D., 2020.
CHERYL BOURGEOIS, EXECUTRIX
TIMOTHY A. KELLAR, CHANCERY CLERK
By: CASSIE TRIBBLE
Publish Dates: 01/22/20, 01/29/20, 02/05/20,
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.