Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF DONALD RALPH GRIFFITH, DECEASED BY: TINA MARIE GRIFFITH OAKES, Petitioner NO.C23CH1-21-685CB NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 21st day of December, 2021, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned Executrix of the Estate of DONALD RALPH GRIFFITH, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of this Court for probate and registration according to law, within ninety (90) days from the first publication of this notice, or they will be forever barred. THIS, the 5th day of January 2022. TINA MARIE GRIFFITH OAKES Prepared by: Zach Butterworth, MS Bar No. 9946 Hesse & Butterworth, PLLC Post Office Box 3567 Bay St. Louis, MS 39521 Tele: 228-255-7500 Attorney for Executrix Publish: 01/12/22, 01/19/22, 01/26/22
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Waveland P.D. nabs three for felony shoplifting
- Michelle Obama dances to Stevie Wonder on her 58th birthday
- Aubrey Kendell "Big LA" Lewis
- Peggy Ann (Haas) Ladner
- Long Beach murder suspect also has warrants in Hancock County
- Bay-Waveland school board approves resolution to seek $37 million bond issue
- Waveland to host hearing for moratorium on shipping container construction
- Regina Catherine Necaise
- John Oluse Necaise
- Melissa Marie Fountain
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.