Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF AILEEN FRANCES SAUZER, DECEASED GEORGE V. SAUZER, PETITIONER CAUSE NO.:23CH1:21-cv-00184-JS SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO: Any and all unknown heirs-at-law of Aileen Frances Sauzer, deceased whose place of residence, street and post office address are unknown to Petitioner after diligent search and inquiry. You have been made a Defendant in a Petition to Determine Heirs filed in this Court by George V. Sauzer, Petitioner, seeking the determination of heirs at law of Aileen Frances Sauzer, deceased. Defendants other than you in this action are: any person with a claim as an heir-at-law or wrongful death beneficiary of Aileen Frances Sauzer. You are summoned to appear and defend against the complaint or petition filed against you in this action at 9:30 o’clock a.m. on the 9th day of June, 2021, in the courtroom of the Harrison County Courthouse, in Gulfport, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the complaint or petition. You are not required to file an answer or pleading but you may do so if you desire. ISSUED under my hand and the seal of said Court, this the 21st day of April, 2021. Timothy A. Kellar, Hancock County Chancery Clerk Cassie Tribble, D.C. 04/28/21, 05/05/21, 05/12/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Helen McCrory's friends learned of illness days before her death
- Two men arrested after car chase, shooting spree sparked by apparent 'drug deal gone bad'
- Kelly Osbourne opens up on relapse: 'I was disgusting'
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker romance heats up as pair discuss marriage
- MS Sec. of State Michael Watson, Mayor Favre announce tax-forfeited land auction
- Lisa Lagarde
- Doja Cat inspired by Janet Jackson
- Hancock County School District Announces Student Registration Plans for Returning Students and Kindergarteners
- Christie Brinkley: My hip replacement was depressing
- Sixth Annual Pirate Day in the Bay Scheduled May 14 & 15
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.