Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE SPECIAL GUARDIANSHP OF A.A. AND B.A., MINORS DEIDRA BERTHOLD and LISHIA BERTHOLD PETITIONERS CAUSE NO. 23CH1:20-cv-494-MA RULE 81 SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION THE RELIEF SOUGHT HEREIN MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO NOTICE OF ANY HEARING ON THIS PETITION, TO ATTEND ANY SUCH HEARING, AND TO BE REPRESENTED BY AN ATTORNEY. TO: Jeffery Anderson, Jr. whose place of residence, post office and street address are unknown to Plaintiff after diligent search and inquiry. You have been made a Respondent in the Amended Petition for Special General Guardianship filed by Deidra Berthold and Lishia Berthold. You are summoned to appear and defend against the Amended Petition at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, May 3, 2021 in the Chancery Courtroom of the Honorable Margaret Alfonso located at 1801 23rd Avenue, Gulfport, Mississippi 39501, and in case of your failure to appear and defend a judgment or order may be entered against you for the things demanded in the Amended Petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and the seal of said Court, this the 24th day of March, 2021. TIMOTHY A. KELLAR, Chancery Court Clerk By: Bridgette Ladner, D.C. Issued at the request of: William Alex Brady, II (MSB #101418) BRADY LAW FIRM, PLLC 600 E. Railroad Street, Suite A Long Beach, Mississippi 39560 P: (228) 575-4474 / F: (228) 575-4472 03/31/21, 04/07/21, 04/14/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.