Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JOSEPH BLOOM MURRAY PETER ALFORD PETITIONER CAUSE NO.: 23CH1:19-cv-3CB SUMMONS (Service by Publication: Resident Unknown) TO: Unknown heirs-at-law, whose whereabouts and address is unknown. You have been made a Defendant in the suit filed in this Court by Petitioner, MURRAY PETER ALFORD. You are summoned to appear and defend against said Petition to Establish Heirs on a date certain set, at 9:00 a.m. on the 17th day of December, 2020, in the courtroom of the Harrison County Chancery Court in Gulfport, Mississippi, in front of the Honorable Judge Bise and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a Judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the Complaint or Petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading, buy you may do so if you so desire. ISSUED under my hand and the seal of Court this, the 9th day of November, 2020. (SEAL) Timothy A. Kellar Chancery Clerk of Hancock County, Mississippi BY: /s/ Bridgette Ladner D.C. 11/11/20, 11/18/20, 11/25/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- MHP investigating early morning fatal accident
- Reporter arrives at murder scene and finds out victim is her relative
- Infinity Science Center to close temporarily at the end of the year
- FBI to assist Bay P.D. in two murder investigations
- Charles Anthony Haas
- The Holidays are Here!
- Artie Alma Henderson Bridges
- Sean Russell Overal
- Hancock County awards bid for Hurricane Zeta storm debris removal
- MSDH reports 1,092 new COVID-19 cases and 16 new deaths statewide; 18 new cases reported in Hancock County
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.