Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF CHARLES A. BREATH, III, DECEASED CAUSE NO: 23CH1:21-CV-2-MA NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 5th day of January, 2021, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned Executrix upon the Estate Charles A. Breath, III, deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims of this Court for probate and registration according to the law within ninety (90) days from the first publication of this notice or they will be forever barred. This 5th day of January, 2021. /s/ Ellen C. Breath Ellen C. Breath, Executrix /s/ Mark Carter Attorney for Petitioner The Law Office of Mark Carter Mark Carter, Attorney 305 Reese Street Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 228-216-7429 tel. 228-231-1330 fax 01/13/21, 01/20/21, 01/27/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- J's Restaurant: Impossible
- Hancock County has reported more than 60 new COVID-19 cases a day for past three days in a row
- Governor extends mask mandate
- Jamie Temple
- Bay-Waveland School District to discontinue distance learning
- Robert Charles "Bam" McCord
- Former Waveland Police Chief earns US Attorney Law Enforcement Award
- Cardi B plans to pen song about not having a driving license
- Eliot Jay Wolff
- Governor visits BSL to welcome Favre, Seal to Republican Party
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.