Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN RE: ESTATE OF MICHAEL VAN SEVIN, DECEASED CAUSE NO. 23CH1:21-cv-137-JP ADMINISTRATRIX’S NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters of Administration having been granted on the 14th day of April, 2021, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the estate of Michael Van Sevin, Deceased, Notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for Probate and registered according to law within ninety (90) days from this date, or they will be forever barred. This 19th day of April, A.D., 2021. CAMELIA S. ROGERS, ADMINISTRATRIX Michael D. Haas, Jr., MS Bar No. 5091 Haas & Haas, Attorneys at Law 201 North Second Street Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 T: (228) 467-6574 F: (228) 467-6575 04/28/21, 05/05/21, 05/12/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Helen McCrory's friends learned of illness days before her death
- Two men arrested after car chase, shooting spree sparked by apparent 'drug deal gone bad'
- Kelly Osbourne opens up on relapse: 'I was disgusting'
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker romance heats up as pair discuss marriage
- MS Sec. of State Michael Watson, Mayor Favre announce tax-forfeited land auction
- Lisa Lagarde
- Doja Cat inspired by Janet Jackson
- Hancock County School District Announces Student Registration Plans for Returning Students and Kindergarteners
- Christie Brinkley: My hip replacement was depressing
- Sixth Annual Pirate Day in the Bay Scheduled May 14 & 15
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.