Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ANTHONY J. MARONGE, SR., DECEASED PATRICIA MANCUSO, PETITIONER CAUSE NO: 23CH1:20-cv-00477-JS EXECUTRIX’S NOTICE TO CREDITORS STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 5th day of October, 2020, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the Estate of Anthony J. Maronge, Sr., deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and registration according to law within ninety (90) days from this date, or they will be forever barred. THIS 14th day of October, 2020. s/PATRICIA MANCUSO Return to: The Casano Law Firm, P.A. 4403 West Aloha Drive Diamondhead, Mississippi 39525 Tel: 228-255-0035 Fax: 228-255-0078 10/14/20, 10/21/20, 10/28/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Miley Cyrus' dog electrocuted on the set of The Voice
- Hancock County School District plans to bring all virtual learners back to campuses on Oct. 26
- Marion Cuevas
- Rhonda Mae Osbourn Sones
- MSDH reports 751 new coronavirus cases, including 26 more in Hancock
- Courtney Clerc Eagan
- Hancock County Court to get more than $742K in grant funds to combat drug abuse and addiction
- MSDH reports more than 1,300 new cases of COVID-19 in a day
- Robert Charles "Blue" Fulton
- Total new COVID-19 cases statewide tops 1,100 for second day in a row
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.