Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE EVELYN W. YOUNG BY: DON R. YOUNG, PETITIONER CAUSE NO. 23CH1:20-cv-00638 NOTICE TO CREDITORS WHEREAS, Letters Testamentary upon the Estate of Evelyn W. Young, deceased, were duly issued to the undersigned as Executor of the Estate by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, on the 28th day of January, 2021; therefore, legal notice is hereby given that all persons having claims against the Estate are required by law to have them filed, probated, and registered with the Clerk of the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, at Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, within ninety (90) days time from the publication of this notice, and the failure to file, probate, and register their claims with the Clerk within the time will forever bar the claims. THIS the 29th day of January, 2021 /s/ Don R. Young Executor of the Estate of Evelyn W. Young, Deceased ATTORNEY FOR EXECUTOR: Leonard A. Blackwell II (MSB #3360) BRUNINI, GRANTHAM, GROWER & HEWES, PLLC P.O. Box 127 Biloxi, MS 39533-0127 Telephone: (228) 435-1198 02/10/21, 02/17/21, 02/24/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Amy Schumer learning to cope without childcare: 'We are struggling!'
- Two Bay-Waveland Middle School students charged with felonies after weapons found at school
- SHORE THING -- LADNER: A Family Tradition
- Helene Loiacano Johnson
- COVID-19 cases trending down in Mississippi, five new cases reported in Hancock
- Krewe of T-Rex marches in Old Town BSL
- Katherine “Katie” Chasse
- Susan Necaise
- Polly Walker 'didn't anticipate' Bridgerton success
- St. Rose de Lima Famous Lenten Catfish Dinners are Back!
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.