Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MARIAN C. THIAC, Deceased JOHN D. BERGENS, Administrator CAUSE NO. 20-643-MA SUMMONS THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO: THE UNKNOWN HEIRS AT LAW OF MARIAN C. THIAC, DECEASED, WHOSE NAMES AND POST OFFICE ADDRESSES ARE UNKNOWN BY THE PETITIONER IN THIS CAUSE AFTER DILIGENT INQUIRY You have been made Defendants in a civil action filed by John D. Bergens, Petitioner, seeking to establish the heirs at law of MARIAN C. THIAC, Deceased. There are no other Defendants in this action. You are summoned to appear and defend against the complaint or petition filed against you in this action at 9:00 o'clock A.M. on the 23rd day of March, 2021, in the courtroom of the Chancery Court, at the Hancock County Courthouse in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other relief demanded in the complaint or petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and the seal of said Court, this 8th day of February, 2021. TIMOTHY A. KELLAR, CHANCERY COURT CLERK OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI BY: s/Ashley N. Holland Deputy Clerk 02/17/21, 02/24/21, 03/03/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Amy Schumer learning to cope without childcare: 'We are struggling!'
- Two Bay-Waveland Middle School students charged with felonies after weapons found at school
- SHORE THING -- LADNER: A Family Tradition
- Helene Loiacano Johnson
- COVID-19 cases trending down in Mississippi, five new cases reported in Hancock
- Krewe of T-Rex marches in Old Town BSL
- Katherine “Katie” Chasse
- Susan Necaise
- Polly Walker 'didn't anticipate' Bridgerton success
- St. Rose de Lima Famous Lenten Catfish Dinners are Back!
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.