Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JOAQUIN F. CASELLAS, DECEASED COLETTE N. FROTEAU PETITIONER NO. 21-284-JP NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 2nd day of June, 2021, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned Executrix upon the Estate of Joaquin F. Casellas, Deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the clerk of this court for probate and registration according to the law within ninety (90) days from the first publication of this notice or they will be forever barred. This the 2nd day of June, 2021. /s/ Colette N. Froteau, Executrix 06/09/21, 06/16/21, 06/23/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- 77-year-old DH man sentenced to 45 years in prison for child molestation
- Myrtle Jane Wingo Haas March 8, 1934 – June 14, 2021
- Bay P.D. probing death of man whose body was found in the street at Shoreline Park
- Chances of tropical depression or storm by Friday have greatly increased
- Man shot to death after invading ex's home; sheriff's officials say it was self-defense
- Waveland residents speak out about proposed camera system
- Convicted molester's adult granddaughter grateful he was finally held accountable
- Entire MS Gulf Coast under Tropical Storm Warning
- Hoffman wins in Bay, Maher wins in Diamondhead; DH voters shoot down consolidation plans
- Ashley A. Booth
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.