Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF CHARLES E. BOHACHEFF, DECEASED JESSICA R. BOHACHEFF, ADMINISTRATRIX VERSUS THE UNKNOWN HEIRS-AT-LAW OR DEVISEES, IF ANY, OF CHARLES E. BOHACHEFF, DECEASED CAUSE NO. 20-0597-JS SUMMONS (Service by Publication: Residence Unknown) TO: Unknown heirs at law of Charles E. Bohacheff, Deceased, whose residence is unknown. You have been made a Defendant in the lawsuit filed in this Court by Jessica R. Bohacheff, Administratrix. Defendants other than you in this action are: Jessica R. Bohacheff. The Complaint filed against you has initiated a civil action alleging and seeking to establish the unknown heirs at law of Charles E. Bohacheff. You are summoned to appear and defend against said complaint or petition at 9:30 o'clock A. M. on the 14th day of April, 2021, in the courtroom of the Harrison County Courthouse at Gulfport, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and defend a judgment by default will be entered against you for the money or other relief demanded in the complaint. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and the seal of said Court, this 8th day of February, 2021. Timothy A. Kellar, Chancery Clerk Hancock County, Mississippi (SEAL) BY:Larrinell Scarborough Deputy Clerk 02/17/21, 02/24/21, 03/03/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Helene Loiacano Johnson
- Susan Necaise
- Shorte Thing Fishing Report: The Hail Mary
- Light at the end of the tunnel -- Amtrak announces passenger rail service on MS Gulf Coast to resume in 2022
- Bay St. Louis welcomes three newly certified firefighters
- Ollie Mae Tenney Yarborough
- Katherine “Katie” Chasse
- COVID-19 cases trending down in Mississippi, five new cases reported in Hancock
- Coast's only pro women's football team kicks off Saturday
- Two Bay-Waveland Middle School students charged with felonies after weapons found at school
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.