Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF CAYCE THOMAS SEAL, DECEASED PHILLIP DOUGLAS SEAL PETITIONER CAUSE NO. 21-0567-JS NOTICE TO CREDITORS Notice is hereby given that Letters of Administration for the Estate of Cayce Thomas Seal, deceased, were granted to the undersigned by the Chancery Court, Hancock County, Mississippi, on the 3rd day of November, 2021, and all persons having claims against said estate are hereby notified to present their claims to the Clerk of said Court and to have them probated and allowed within 90 days from the date of the first publication of this notice, failure to do so will bar this claim. THIS the 9th day of November, 2021. Estate of Cayce Thomas Seal Phillip Douglas Seal, Administrator /s/ Katherine A. Kingren Katherine A. Kingren TIMOTHY L. MURR, MSB #3682 KATHERINE A. KINGREN, MSB #104921 Perry, Murr, Teel & Koenenn Post Office Box 7158 Gulfport, MS 39506 (228) 896-0020 Publication Dates: 11/17/21, 11/24/21, 12/01/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Bay man dies after elevator accident at his home
- Gary R. Ladner
- Dinah Elaine “Dino” Garcia LeBlanc
- Cornelius Marcello Yarber Jr.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Hancock County
- Mary Elaine Lundin Caplinger
- Holiday season kicks into high gear in Hancock County
- Governor announces coastal projects, including $1.4M for marine habitat restoration in Hancock County
- Dovie Williams
- Charles Henry Bezou
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.